Need some angel advice?
Angel investing is a pretty admirable business, IMHO. There are so many companies that wouldn’t have been without them.
Here are 7 pieces of advice for Angels looking to have more success from one of the top VC bloggers, Brad Feld from Foundry Group. Read the full blog here.
- Be promiscuous
- Have a long term financial strategy
- Understand the difference between 0x and 100x
- Choose people over ideas
- Decide quickly
- Don’t torture entrepreneurs
- Run in a pack
#3 is particularly important as it is the power distribution law. #4 is surely key, as only great founders will be able to respond to the real world.
Something interesting to read…
- Super hack for annoying LinkedIn connection requests
- The Double Opt-In Email Introduction
- Email can suck less. Use this banker system to make startup emails work for your team
- Ask dumb questions. It’s the smartest thing you can do
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.