Latest posts by Alexander Jarvis (see all)
- CAP TABLE #14: The preference shares sheets – From Series A to I – of the cap table - November 16, 2017
- CAP TABLE #13: The convertible notes and warrants sheet of the cap table - November 16, 2017
- CAP TABLE #12: The Common sheet of the cap table - November 16, 2017
Angel investing is a pretty admirable business, IMHO. There are so many companies that wouldn’t have been without them.
Here are 7 pieces of advice for Angels looking to have more success from one of the top VC bloggers, Brad Feld from Foundry Group. Read the full blog here.
- Be promiscuous
- Have a long term financial strategy
- Understand the difference between 0x and 100x
- Choose people over ideas
- Decide quickly
- Don’t torture entrepreneurs
- Run in a pack
#3 is particularly important as it is the power distribution law. #4 is surely key, as only great founders will be able to respond to the real world.