Four partners at Andreessen Horowitz put together a fab deck for a Bootcamp they ran in 2015. In it they discuss go to market processes, best practice and templates for a variety of must know topics for building out your startup. It’s a great read and reference tool for sales, marketing and customer success.
Andreessen Horowitz Bootcamp: Go-to-Market Best Practices for Startups
Looking for something interesting to read?
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.