Fantastically, a16z are in the podcast game. In this May 2016 podcast, Marc Andreessen and 21 co-founder Balaji Srinivasan cover fame and money:
- deciding what ideas to work on and the optimal type of startups to work at
- the funding environment
- pendulum swings of deciding when to IPO
- the VC “formula” of weighting product vs. market vs. team; the full-stack approach to cracking industries that tech could never enter before; and recent tech trends and news including The DAO, AI, VR/AR and the “Instagrammification of everything”
a16z Podcast: Startups and Pendulum Swings Through Ideas, Time, Fame, and Money[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/266636626″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
If you want to join up to the Ask Alex podcast check it out here!
Looking for something interesting to read?
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.