Thomas Korte spent some 7 years at Google before launching AngelPad in San Fran. Angel Pad is generally recognized as an actually good accelerator, gasp. This is a decent 27-minute presentation as these things go.
Thomas goes into… 7 things that Google do right that he learnt. The one learning I liked was ‘why not?’ As in why can’t you do more. It’s a good question.
Some of them are :
- Ask “Why Not” and not “Why” ?
- No Opinions , Just Data.
- There is no such thing as Over Communication.
- Ask for Forgiveness, not for permission.
- Give people a license to dream.
- Think Money last and Users first
Looking for something interesting to read?
- Super hack for annoying LinkedIn connection requests
- The Double Opt-In Email Introduction
- Email can suck less. Use this banker system to make startup emails work for your team
- Ask dumb questions. It’s the smartest thing you can do
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.