Startup sucks and fundraising is a nightmare. I make awesome (allegedly) tools and write no BS content to help founders be more awesome and not get taken advantage of. If I can help, reach out.
Latest posts by Alexander Jarvis (see all)
- ESOP Plan Excel Template and Step by Step Guide to Retain and Attract Top Staff - October 20, 2017
- Sources and use, and runway calculator. How much does your startup need to raise? - October 14, 2017
- Quarterly vesting calculation for staff incentive ESOP plans - October 12, 2017
Emergence Capital, an SF based enterprise focused VC has put together 10 slides on the mobile enterprise trends they see for H1 2016.
It’s worth a quick read if this your space. The summary is:
- The key industry announcements
- Overview of funding activity
- The mobile enterprise landscape – monster list of logos
- Mobile enterprise fundraising progression
- The largest enterprise rounds in H1 2016
- Top funding categories (Sales and marketing up 200%)
- Funding by series funding stage (D stage picking up)
- Key investors