Welcome to the eleventh podcast of the Ask Alex show! Today the question is “I have an idea which uses the same platform but has two different use cases and different target markets. Should I roll them up into one, or pitch both of them?”
- The power of focus
- What to do if you have two ideas or applications for your product (and how to deal with them)
- What investors want to hear
- Why a focus matters for your operations
Enlist for more content like this
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you periodic updates and advice on growing your startup and investing. Plus, you'll get a free Board Deck template to run your startup.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Ask Alex.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Transcript if you prefer to read
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.