Welcome to the fifteenth podcast of the Ask Alex show! Today the question is on “How common is it that series A investors have better liquidation preference terms than investors in a later round?”
- How do fundraise rounds progress
- What are liquidation preferences?
- Why liquidation preferences are bad
- How they can damage your company
- Perfect Pitch Deck
- Pitch deck collection from VC funded startups
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Template Seed Stage Venture Capital Investor Pitch Deck
- Pitch Deck Thinking Course
- If you do this one thing your startup business model is doomed to succeed!
Enlist for more content like this
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you periodic updates and advice on growing your startup and investing. Plus, you'll get a free Board Deck template to run your startup.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Ask Alex.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Transcript if you prefer to read
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.