TL;DR: Learn the importance of intellectual property for VC when you are fundraising.
Welcome to the fifteenth podcast of the Ask Alex show! Today the question is on “What is your opinion on intellectual property for VC valuation on start-ups?”
In this podcast, we debate the value of intellectual property:
- How should you be allocating your resources
- That you need a budget to defend intellectual property
- Do VCs care about IP/patents?
- Are patents useful for sales?
Enlist for more content like this
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you periodic updates and advice on growing your startup and investing. Plus, you'll get a free Board Deck template to run your startup.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Ask Alex.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Transcript if you prefer to read
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.