This is the Soundwave pitch deck used to raise $1m seed round of funding. They were acquired by Spotify.
Soundwave was founded by Brendan O’Driscoll, Aidan Sliney and Craig Watson in 2012, and was acquired by Spotify in January 2016.
Backed by Mark Cuban and ACT Venture Capital, Soundwave is a mobile music-discovery co. Soundwave tracks what songs people are listening to on their smartphones and where in real time.
Before being acquired by Spotify, Soundwave scaled its Android and iPhone app to over 1.5 million users across 190 countries in 14 languages, tracking over 150 million song plays. Since launch, the Soundwave product has been voted by Apple as “Best Innovation in Music” and has been permanently positioned globally by Google in the Android “Editors Choice” sections alongside only 50 other apps out of over 1.5 million.
SoundWave Pitch deck
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Looking for something interesting to read
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.
Also published on Medium.