Welcome to the fifteenth podcast of the Ask Alex show! Today the question is on “Will someone who is not good in mathematics ever be successful in doing business?”
- Find a reason to learn
- Don’t have limiting beliefs
- Understand the importance of attracting people to your team that compensate for your weaknesses
Enlist for more content like this
Enter your name and email address and I'll send you periodic updates and advice on growing your startup and investing. Plus, you'll get a free Board Deck template to run your startup.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on Ask Alex.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Transcript if you prefer to read
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.