TL;DR: A slide deck on a startup bootcamp run by a16z
Four partners at Andreessen Horowitz put together a fab deck for a startup bootcamp they ran in 2015. In it they discuss go to market processes, best practice and templates for a variety of must-know topics for building out your startup. It’s a great read and reference tool for sales, marketing, and customer success.
If you are a new founder, why learn everything yourself? In the presentation provide you with Go-To-Market processes, best practices and templates required to::
- Validate the right model for your business
- Optimize your sales and marketing eﬀorts
- Hire the right executives
- Reduce your time to market
- Insulate yourself from competition
- Provide situational awareness and direction to scale eﬃciently Boot Camp Objectives
There is a lot of fantastic flow charts which structure how you should be thinking about all manners of initiatives you will undertake, including how to really nail your positioning.
Andreessen Horowitz Startup Bootcamp: Go-to-Market Best Practices for Startups
Looking for something interesting to read?
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.