Managing your staff shouldn't be a pain. Offer them something they will use
- Google Sheets: Collaborate in the cloud
- All in one: Your KPI, OKR and PPP all in one place, not in multiple sheets
- Based on research: The system is based on what giants like Google use
- Complex removed: This actually removes some 'best practice' to make it less time-intensive for startups that are focused on doing
- Automated reporting: Every week you will be emailed your PPPs (Magically)
Plan your quarterly OKR and KPI in one easy to use sheet with no fancy stuff
Easily manage updates on what the team is doing every week and what they are stuck on through PPPs
Get PPP updates emailed, set what managers receive updates from whom, with click of a button
Anchor links to your staff OKR and PPP section without endless scrolling
The OKR and KPI sheet
The PPP sheet
The settings sheet
I am very interesting with simple OKR sheet that easy for startup like me. It’s very great to share to startup community.
I would like to ask the right to share in our startup community in Vietnam or any way up to you.
Thank you very much!
Lich Tran – Founder, CEO
Get & Go IoT Vending Machines
Email: [email protected]
Apologies just saw this now.
You can share the free link here: https://www.alexanderjarvis.com/free-okr-ppp-and-kpi-manager-for-small-startup-teams-in-google-sheets/
Everyone can then also benefit from the content to learn about the principles too.
I had never heard of OKP before getting Alex’s spreadsheet. It will be very useful. Everyone has tasks which can be tracked. That way, you can see who’s stuck in tar and who’s cruisin’. And the SaaS spreadsheet – it’s just magnificent. Worth its weight in Tylenol.
Stephen- ha, you crack me up. Sounds a bit too much like I paid you though. how much do I owe you? 😉
Sorry slow response, got the ol’COVID and lost track.
Let me know if there are new things I can make to help out.