This is the pitch deck was used by Israeli startup Mapme to raise their $1m seed. Ben Lang, the CEO, shared his deck because he knows how hard it is to write one and he benefitted from looking at others. He hopes others will share their decks too, to benefit the ecosystem.
We empower anyone to build smart and beautiful maps for free and without any coding required. Our maps are designed to work perfectly across smartphones, tablets and computers. Whether it’s to create a vibrant online community or to visualize places mentioned in a blog post, the Mapme platform gives everyone the power to create beautiful and smart maps.
Key learnings from pitching
- Some form of traction + team above all else.
- No one listens after the demo.
- Don’t waste your time on the design. (As you can see we didn’t)
- 10–12 slides of content is perfect.
- Made 10 different versions of the deck. Iterated every few weeks.
- A lot will change from the beginning. Possibly everything will.
Mapme pitch deck
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Something interesting to read…
- Super hack for annoying LinkedIn connection requests
- The Double Opt-In Email Introduction
- Email can suck less. Use this banker system to make startup emails work for your team
- Ask dumb questions. It’s the smartest thing you can do
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.