Mapme Seed-Stage Startup Pitch Deck
This deck was used by Israeli startup Mapme to raise their $1m seed. Ben Lang, the CEO, shared his deck because he knows how hard it is to write one and he benefitted from looking at others. He hopes others will share their decks too, to benefit the ecosystem.
We empower anyone to build smart and beautiful maps for free and without any coding required. Our maps are designed to work perfectly across smartphones, tablets and computers. Whether it’s to create a vibrant online community or to visualize places mentioned in a blog post, the Mapme platform gives everyone the power to create beautiful and smart maps.
Key learnings from pitching
- Some form of traction + team above all else.
- No one listens after the demo.
- Don’t waste your time on the design. (As you can see we didn’t)
- 10–12 slides of content is perfect.
- Made 10 different versions of the deck. Iterated every few weeks.
- A lot will change from the beginning. Possibly everything will.