A day doesn’t go by without hearing about AI, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning. I would almost joke that if you want to add a million to your fund raise valuation, just say you are doing some AI (ideally with a bot too).
After not one but multiple “A.I. winters”, things are clearly blustering on when it comes to machine intelligence. But how did we get here? What’s the breakthrough? And why is the Valley buzzing about artificial intelligence again?
From types of machine intelligence to a tour of algorithms, Frank Chen, a16z Deal and Research team Head has done a video walk through with the basics (and beyond) of AI and deep learning in this slide presentation.
Looking for something interesting to read?
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.