Latest posts by Alexander Jarvis (see all)
- ESOP Plan Excel Template and Step by Step Guide to Retain and Attract Top Staff - October 20, 2017
- Sources and use, and runway calculator. How much does your startup need to raise? - October 14, 2017
- Quarterly vesting calculation for staff incentive ESOP plans - October 12, 2017
Tinder Pitch Deck Seed Stage Startup
Here’s the deck Tinder used in the IAC Hatch Labs Incubator in 2012. It’s a bit murky as to their funding and ownership structure. My guess is they are funded and owned majority by IAC. Therefore why they have a pitch deck is a good question too.
Tinder is how people meet. It’s the world’s most popular app for connecting with new and interesting people around you. It’s free, fun and effective. That’s why every single day there are more than 26 million matches made on Tinder.
Every time you open Tinder, you’ll immediately see new, interesting people nearby, along with friends or interests you have in common. Swipe right to like or left to pass on each person’s profile. All swipes are anonymous. No one will ever know you’ve passed on their profile. Only once you’ve both swiped right on each other will your newfound match be revealed. Get to know your match directly in Tinder by using our built-in, safe and private chat.
Tinder Pitch Deck review
The deck is very simple and product focused. This makes me wonder if it is actually for an internal presentation rather than to do a standard VC raise (Which I do not think they do).
- The deck is simple and structured. It tells a story
- There is a lot of detail missing
Need help with your deck?
Head over to strategy.50folds.com and we can help you get the cash in the bank you need to execute.
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!