This is the Vidcaster pitch deck used to raise $1.2m seed capital investment from investors. Vidcaster is an enterprise video platform that drives measurable results from video content for training, marketing and sales.
They were acquired by Acquired by Vidlet on December 10, 2015
Vidcaster is a video training platform used by companies like Wix, VMware, and MIT to drive measurable training outcomes for employees, prospects, customers and distributed workforces. The platform includes a suite of tools for video hosting, user authentication, in-video engagement, and analytics data that integrates into third-party systems.
In total they raised $2.5M in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors.
|Date||Amount / Round||Valuation||Lead Investor||Investors|
|Feb, 2014||$1.3M / Series A||—||Quest Venture Partners||2|
|Jan, 2013||$1.2M / Seed||—||—||2|
Vidcaster Pitch Deck
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Looking for something interesting to read
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.