Here’s the deck Cloudera pitch deck used to raise their $5m series-A in 2008. They IPOd in 2017 for $1.9bn.
The deck is pretty ugly, but their function is decent! They explain some complicated tech fairly simply. There is great use of informative images (I like the use of Google Trends). My guess is that this isn’t the full deck and Accel have deleted some slides.
Cloudera, the commercial Hadoop company, develops and distributes Hadoop, the open source software that powers the data processing engines of the world’s largest and most popular web sites.
Founded by leading experts on big data from Facebook, Google, Oracle and Yahoo, Cloudera’s mission is to bring the power of Hadoop, MapReduce, and distributed storage to companies of all sizes in the enterprise, Internet and government sectors.
Fundraises to date
Cloudera Pitch Deck
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Looking for something interesting to read
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.