This is the Fynd pitch deck used to raise an undisclosed Series C round of funding from Google, Kae Capital, IIFL, Singularity Ventures, GrowX, Tracxn Labs, Venture Catalyst, Patni family office and Hong Kong-based Axis Capital among other angel investors.
Fynd was founded in 2013 by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah and Sreeraman MG. They have disclosed $3.4m in funding prior to the Series-C.
Fynd is an online retailer that sells a range of fashion items to its users.
Fynd sells fashion items for men and women. Men’s fashion items consist of clothing, shoes, ethnic wear, accessories, innerwear, nightwear, bags, and jewelry. Women’s fashion items consist of clothing, shoes, ethnic wear, bags, accessories, jewelry, and lingerie.
Their key in-store products include:
- Match– An in-store engagement platform: Built on large capacitive touchscreens, customers can easily browse products, search/discover new ones, and share the experience with friends for feedback via email or social networks.
- React– Engages and educates customers in-store: Prop an item on React and it comes alive with a product description. It is a great tool to empower customer representatives.
- LemurTM– A semantic search, discovery, and recommendation engine: It seeds new products to the product inventory. Recommendations are based on a user’s shopping journey, and Lemur helps customers navigate across the depth and breadth of the product inventory.
Fynd Pitch deck
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Looking for something interesting to read
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.