Tl;dr: 3 examples of presentations prepared by Centerview Partners for their clients in real transactions. Learn how investment bankers do their job by seeing real examples of the PowerPoints they create.
Legal notice for banks: Information is publicly sourced in EDGAR through SC 13E3 and protected by Securities Exchange Act, 17 U.S.C. § 78ll (1) (D).
This is part of a collection of 67 free M&A presentations from the top 20 banks (based on ranking, and also the quality of presentation for you to learn from).
Why the heck should you care? Investment banks (historically) attracted the best and the brightest.
- Slide structure/design: Learn how complicated concepts are structured and designed in PowerPoint
- Analysis approach: See exactly how complex financial methods are presented
- Strategy and communication: M&A deals are not (normally, other than many Duff and Phelps decks) cookie cutter. There’s a host of topics that need to be dealt with
- Morbid interest: I used to do this for a living, but it’s still interesting to see how PPT are made… but then maybe it’s just me and so FML 😉
Who this will help:
- You want to work in banking: There’s a lot of applicants. Knowing the job helps you answer questions
- You work in banking: Even if you’re an MD, you need to know how the best are structuring their thoughts/analysis
- You write presentations: You can’t buy learnings like this. You can learn from the slides
- You have a curious mind: Good for you
About Centerview Partners
Centerview Partners is an American independent investment banking firm. Centerview operates primarily as an investment banking advisory firm. Centerview has 60 partners and 300 professionals with expertise across a wide range of industries, geographies, transaction structures and sizes. Centerview is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious investment banking advisory firms, and have advised more than $3 Trillion in transactions worldwide.
Founded in 2006 by a group of senior investment bankers, the firm is headquartered in New York City with offices in London, Paris, Chicago, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and San Francisco.
Observations on Centerview Partners presentations
As a newer investment bank, they have one of the more modern designs and font type (sans serif).
Investment Banking Presentation Examples (PDF)
Avx Corp4 - IBD presentation - 2020 - Avx Corp - Centerview Partners
HSN, Inc.5 - IBD presentation - 2017 - HSN, Inc. - Centerview Partners
HSN, Inc.6 - IBD presentation - 2017 - HSN, Inc. - Centerview Partners
All the Slides (Images)
If you don’t want to flick through the PDF, you can scroll through images from the investment banking presentations.
Want to learn more about investment banking presentations?
Want easy access to knowledge?