Tl;dr: 3 examples of presentations prepared by Duff and Phelps for their clients in real transactions. Learn how investment bankers do their job by seeing real examples of the PowerPoints they create.
Legal notice for banks: Information is publicly sourced in EDGAR through SC 13E3 and protected by Securities Exchange Act, 17 U.S.C. § 78ll (1) (D).
This is part of a collection of 67 free M&A presentations from the top 20 banks (based on ranking, and also the quality of presentation for you to learn from).
Why the heck should you care? Investment banks (historically) attracted the best and the brightest.
- Slide structure/design: Learn how complicated concepts are structured and designed in PowerPoint
- Analysis approach: See exactly how complex financial methods are presented
- Strategy and communication: M&A deals are not (normally, other than many Duff and Phelps decks) cookie cutter. There’s a host of topics that need to be dealt with
- Morbid interest: I used to do this for a living, but it’s still interesting to see how PPT are made… but then maybe it’s just me and so FML 😉
Who this will help:
- You want to work in banking: There’s a lot of applicants. Knowing the job helps you answer questions
- You work in banking: Even if you’re an MD, you need to know how the best are structuring their thoughts/analysis
- You write presentations: You can’t buy learnings like this. You can learn from the slides
- You have a curious mind: Good for you
About Duff and Phelps
Mid-market M&A firm that churns out a lot of valuation work.
Investment Banking Presentation Examples (PDF)
Newater Technology, Inc.17 - IBD presentation - 2021 - Newater Technology, Inc. - Duff & Phelps
51Job, Inc.18 - IBD presentation - 2021 - 51Job, Inc. - Duff & Phelps
Tarena International, Inc.19 - IBD presentation - 2021 - Tarena International, Inc. - Duff & Phelps
All the Slides (Images)
If you don’t want to flick through the PDF, you can scroll through images from the investment banking presentations.
Newater Technology, Inc.
Tarena International, Inc.
Want to learn more about investment banking presentations?
Want easy access to knowledge?
- Basic: Want to get a convenient file of all the 67 presentations? Get it here
- Premium: If you would love to learn more, you can buy an Excel with 374 presentations. Get it here
- Pro: For uber-nerds, you can buy a complete index of 3,490 rows of filings back to 2001. Get it here
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.