Tl;dr: [3/4/5]] examples of presentations prepared by JP Morgan for their clients in real transactions. Learn how investment bankers do their job by seeing real examples of the PowerPoints they create.
Legal notice for banks: Information is publicly sourced in EDGAR through SC 13E3 and protected by Securities Exchange Act, 17 U.S.C. § 78ll (1) (D).
This is part of a collection of 67 free M&A presentations from the top 20 banks (based on ranking, and also the quality of presentation for you to learn from).
Why the heck should you care? Investment banks (historically) attracted the best and the brightest.
- Slide structure/design: Learn how complicated concepts are structured and designed in PowerPoint
- Analysis approach: See exactly how complex financial methods are presented
- Strategy and communication: M&A deals are not (normally, other than many Duff and Phelps decks) cookie cutter. There’s a host of topics that need to be dealt with
- Morbid interest: I used to do this for a living, but it’s still interesting to see how PPT are made… but then maybe it’s just me and so FML 😉
Who this will help:
- You want to work in banking: There’s a lot of applicants. Knowing the job helps you answer questions
- You work in banking: Even if you’re an MD, you need to know how the best are structuring their thoughts/analysis
- You write presentations: You can’t buy learnings like this. You can learn from the slides
- You have a curious mind: Good for you
About JP Morgan
Top tier firm.
Investment Banking Presentation Examples (PDF)
Navistar International Corp35 - IBD presentation - 2020 - Navistar International Corp - J.P. Morgan
Amerigas Partners LP36 - IBD presentation - 2019 - Amerigas Partners LP - J.P. Morgan
Reynolds American Inc37 - IBD presentation - 2017 - Reynolds American Inc - J.P. Morgan
All the Slides (Images)
If you don’t want to flick through the PDF, you can scroll through images from the investment banking presentations.
Navistar International Corp
Amerigas Partners LP
Reynolds American Inc
Want to learn more about investment banking presentations?
Want easy access to knowledge?