The Salesforce corporate development probably had a bad day…
If you were in the boots of Salesforce, how would you sustain your growth?
Probably acquire, given their core market has saturated. So what companies are on the wish list of Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff?
Fortunately for us a group called“hacktivists” hacked and leaked emails from former Secretary of State Colin Powell — who has served on the board of Salesforce.com since 2014.
The leaked emails provide insight into the M&A direction of the San Francisco-based tech juggernaut. Salesforce.com has an active registry of 14 potential M&A targets. The deck is a bit dated, so some of the companies on the list, like LinkedIn, have already found the loving arms of others.
Some companies like Tableau are in play, however. Goldman and Merrill are touting them.
Salesforce corporate development
Looking for something interesting to read?
- If you do this one thing your startup business model is doomed to succeed!
- Should I talk to my startup competitors and their investors?
- Shrinking a market and owning it
- The real reason to launch faster (not talked about)
- Your solution is not my problem
- A meaningful founder exit is not the same thing for venture capital
Get in the game
Free tools and resources like this shipped to you as they happen.