Tl;dr: 3 examples of presentations prepared by PJ Solomon for their clients in real transactions. Learn how investment bankers do their job by seeing real examples of the PowerPoints they create.
This is part of a collection of 67 free M&A presentations from the top 20 banks (based on ranking, and also the quality of presentation for you to learn from).
Why the heck should you care? Investment banks (historically) attracted the best and the brightest.
- Slide structure/design: Learn how complicated concepts are structured and designed in PowerPoint
- Analysis approach: See exactly how complex financial methods are presented
- Strategy and communication: M&A deals are not (normally, other than many Duff and Phelps decks) cookie cutter. There’s a host of topics that need to be dealt with
- Morbid interest: I used to do this for a living, but it’s still interesting to see how PPT are made… but then maybe it’s just me and so FML 😉
Who this will help:
- You want to work in banking: There’s a lot of applicants. Knowing the job helps you answer questions
- You work in banking: Even if you’re an MD, you need to know how the best are structuring their thoughts/analysis
- You write presentations: You can’t buy learnings like this. You can learn from the slides
- You have a curious mind: Good for you
About PJ Solomon
Mid market firm who is particularly strong in the consumer/retail sector.
Founded in 1989, PJ SOLOMON is a leading financial advisory firm with a legacy as one of the first independent investment banks. We advise clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, recapitalizations, capital markets solutions and activism defense across a range of industries.
Investment Banking Presentation Examples (PDF)
Stein Mart Inc61 - IBD presentation - 2020 - Stein Mart Inc - PJ Solomon
Antero Midstream Partners LP62 - IBD presentation - 2019 - Antero Midstream Partners LP - PJ Solomon
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores63 - IBD presentation - 2019 - Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores - PJ Solomon
All the Slides (Images)
If you don’t want to flick through the PDF, you can scroll through images from the investment banking presentations.
Stein Mart Inc
Antero Midstream Partners LP
Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores
Want to learn more about investment banking presentations?
Want easy access to knowledge?