This is the Skymind pitch deck to raise their $11.5m series-a round in 2019. Skymind makes tools for prediction, data analytics and machine perception available to all businesses via open-core deep-learning.
Skymind is a business intelligence and enterprise software firm based in San Francisco. It analyzes media, image and sound to recognize patterns that impact business. Skymind supports the world’s first open-source, distributed, commercial-grade deep-learning framework: Deeplearning4j.org.
What do you think about the deck?
Need help with your deck?
Head over to Perfect Pitch Deck. Competitive pricing and expert assistance to get you fundraise ready and confident.
Want to see the 100 other pitch decks?
If you love pitch decks, check out the ultimate pitch deck collection here!
Looking for something interesting to read
- The real reason founders aren’t funded you will never hear a VC say
- This is how to get introductions to venture capital investors for your startup fundraise
- Why I want a pitch deck before a pitch
- Why you are making a financial model for your fundraise is wrong
- What’s your startup valuation is the wrong question. Here’s why and what the better approach is
Join the pitch deck thinking course
Join and get 11 daily emails on the key topic no one talks about